The 2022 US Open kicks off on Monday and Virgin Bet is in on the action! Place a bet over £10.00 in any US Open market this week, and Virgin Bet will give you a £5.00 free bet to use in play on tennis. Translated into terms of suited bets, this gives you a profit of £3.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed between 5.00pm Sunday 28th August 2022 and 11.59pm Sunday 4th September 2022.
- Your qualifying bet must be settled by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, September 4, 2022.
- Applies to single bets on any US Open market (excluding promotions and price increases).
- Minimum bet £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- Your €5.00 free bet will be offered to you via a pop-up notification within an hour of placing your qualifying bet.
- You must accept your free bet by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, September 5, 2022.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days from its acceptance in the in-play tennis markets.
- Free bet stake will not be returned with winnings.
Be aware that Virgin Bet has different tennis retirement rules to Betfair and Smarkets, which could put you at risk of a significant loss if a player retires. The safest way to match your qualifying bet is Dutch at another bookmaker with the same retirement rules.
You can calculate your stake using my Dutching calculator.
Aim not to lose more than £0.75 on your qualifying bet
You should see a pop-up notification offering you the €5.00 free bet within an hour of placing your qualifying bet. The free bet must be accepted by 23:59 on Monday 5 September 2022. The free bet will be valid on the in-play tennis markets for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using Dutch again, you should convert your free bet to around 75% money, or £3.75. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.75 gives you a profit of £3.00 on this Virgin Bet offer!
Get this deal at Virgin Bet