The Goodwood Festival 2022 starts on Tuesday, and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet offer! Place a bet on 2:25 Goodwood, and if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, Sky Bet will refund your cash stake, up to £10.00. Translated into terms of suited bets, this gives you a potential gain of £8.85 and here’s how…
- Applies to your first cash bet on a running horse at 2.25pm at Goodwood on Tuesday 26th July 2022.
- Your qualifying bet must be placed between 12 noon on Sunday July 24, 2022 and 2:25 p.m. (race-off) on Tuesday July 26, 2022.
- Win singles or win part of each lane in singles only.
- 6+ runners and Sky Bet will refund ‘Satisfied or refunded if 2nd or 3rd’.
- 5 runners and Sky Bet will reimburse ‘Satisfied or reimbursed if 2nd’.
- 4 riders or less and Sky Bet reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice.
- Maximum cash refund of £10.00
- Cash refunds will be credited within 72 hours of the end of the race.
Please see my guide to qualifying bets if you want more information about them and how they work.
It’s up to you which horse you choose, but it would make sense to select a horse with relatively short odds in hopes of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
As of this writing, ‘Holloway Boy‘ is available on return chances of 2.875 (15/8) and lengthen chances of 3.20.
For this offer, Smarkets is the best option because Sky Bet is part of the same group as Betfair.
Laid your bet on Betfair would probably be good, but if you don’t want to risk it, Smarkets is your safest bet.
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lengthen bet using my matched betting calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lengthen the issue should be €9.04.
Place £10.00 on Holloway Boy @ 2.875 = potential profit of £18.75
Lay £9.04 on Holloway Boy @ 3.20 = potential liability of £19.88
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for possible outcomes…
Thus, you will make a beautiful profit of £8.85 if Holloway Boy finishes 2nd or 3rd. Any other result, and you will lose a maximum of £1.15. Risking £1.15 to make a potential profit of £8.85 gives you effective odds of 8.70, which I’m sure you’ll agree makes it a profitable long-term offer.
If eligible, your cash refund will be credited within 72 hours of the end of the race.
* Holloway Boy finished 2nd resulting in £8.85 profit on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this offer on Sky Bet