The 2022 US Open kicks off on Monday and LiveScore Bet is in on the action! Place an in-play bet over £5.00 in any US Open market this week, and LiveScore Bet will give you a £5.00 free bet to use in-play on tennis. Translated into terms of suited bets, this gives you a profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed and settled between Monday 29th August 2022 and Sunday 4th September 2022.
- Applies to single in-play bets on any US Open market.
- Minimum wager of £5.00 at one time (2 bets of £2.50 will not count).
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- Your €5.00 free bet will be offered to you via a pop-up notification within an hour of placing your qualifying bet.
- You must accept your free bet by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, September 5, 2022.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days from its acceptance in the in-play tennis markets.
- Free bet stake will not be returned with winnings.
Be aware that LiveScore Bet has different rules for tennis retirement from Betfair and Smarkets, which could expose you to a significant loss if a player retires. The safest way to match your qualifying bet is Dutch at another bookmaker with the same retirement rules.
You can calculate your stake using my Dutching calculator.
Aim not to lose more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
You should see a pop-up notification offering you the €5.00 free bet within an hour of placing your qualifying bet. The free bet must be accepted by 23:59 on Monday 5 September 2022. The free bet will be valid on the in-play tennis markets for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using Dutch again, you should convert your free bet to around 75% money, or £3.75. Whereas your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.25 on this LiveScore Bet offer!
Get this offer on LiveScore Bet