It’s Norway v Sweden in the UEFA Nations League on Sunday, and you don’t want to miss this EnergyBet offer! Place an in-play bet over £30.00 on Norway v Sweden and get a £10.00 bonus if your bet loses. Translated into terms of suited bets, this provides a £3.00 profit and here’s how…
- Applies to single in-play bets placed in any market Norway vs. Sweden.
- Applies to bets placed between 5.00pm (kick-off) and 7.00pm on Sunday 12th June 2022.
- £30.00 wagering required.
- Minimum odds of 2.50 (6/4).
- EnergyBet will give you a sports bonus of €10.00 if your bet loses.
- If eligible, your £10.00 bonus will be credited by 4.00pm on Monday 13th June 2022.
- The bonus must be wagered 3 times on bets with 2+ selections.
- Minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) for each individual selection.
- Minimum combined odds of 2.00 (evens).
If your qualifying bet loses, EnergyBet will give you a £10.00 bonus, so you can treat it as a cashback offer if the bet loses.
You will need to place your bet at long odds to maximize your profit.
Betfair and Smarkets are two excellent options for this offer. If you haven’t used any of these, now is a great time to try them out.
- 2% commission for all new registrations
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can work your lengthen stake using the ‘Refund if the bet loses‘ on my even bet calculator. You can come in ‘£7.50‘ as the ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount you can expect to redeem your £10.00 bonus if your bet loses.
Aim to lock in at least £3.00 profit
If eligible, your £10.00 bonus will be credited by 4.00pm on Monday 13th June 2022.
Bonuses must be wagered 3 times within 5 days of activation on bets with 2+ selections. Each individual selection must have minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) and the minimum combined odds must be 2.00 (evens). Please see my multiple pose guide for a walkthrough on how to lengthen multiple.
If you are unsure how to convert your £10.00 bonus to £7.50 cash (75%), please see my bonus rollover guide for a walkthrough.
Get this deal at EnergyBet