It’s Fulham v Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday, and EnergyBet is in on the action! Place an in-play bet over £30.00 on Fulham v Liverpool and get a £10.00 bonus if your bet loses. Translated into terms of suited bets, this provides a £3.00 profit and here’s how…
- Applies to single in-play bets placed in any market Fulham v Liverpool.
- Applies to bets placed between 12.30pm (kick-off) and 2.30pm on Saturday 6th August 2022.
- £30.00 wagering required.
- Minimum odds of 2.50 (6/4).
- EnergyBet will give you a sports bonus of €10.00 if your bet loses.
- If eligible, your £10.00 bonus will be credited by 5.00pm (BST+1) on Monday 8th August 2022.
- The bonus must be wagered 3 times on bets with 2+ selections within 5 days.
- Minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) for each individual selection.
- Minimum combined odds of 2.00 (evens).
If your qualifying bet loses, EnergyBet will offer you a £10.00 bonus, which you can treat as a ‘refund if bet loses’ offer.
You will need to place your bet at long odds to maximize profit.
Betfair and Smarkets are two excellent options for this offer. If you haven’t used any of these, now is a great time to try them out.
- 2% commission for all new registrations
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can work your lengthen stake using the ‘Refund if the bet loses‘ on my even bet calculator. You can come in ‘£7.50‘ as the ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount you can expect to redeem your £10.00 bonus if your bet loses.
Aim to lock in at least £3.00 profit
If eligible, your £10.00 bonus will be credited by 5.00pm (BST+1) on Monday 8th August 2022.
Bonuses must be wagered 3 times within 5 days of activation on bets with 2+ selections. Each individual selection must have minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) and the minimum combined odds must be 2.00 (evens). Please see my ‘Laying Multiples’ guide for a walkthrough of how to lengthen multiple.
If you are unsure how to convert your £10.00 bonus to £7.50 cash (75%), please see my ‘Bonus Rollover’ guide for a walkthrough.
Get this deal at EnergyBet