It’s a big World Matchplay Darts Wednesday night, and you don’t want to miss this Betfred free bet offer! Place a single in-play bet over £10.00 on any World Matchplay Darts match, and Betfred will give you £5.00 free bets to use on Thursday’s Darts matches. Translated into terms of suited bets, this offers you a profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to single in-play bets on Daryl Gurney vs Danny Noppert (7:15pm), Jose de Sousa vs Rob Cross (8:00pm), Gerwyn Price vs Dave Chisnall (9:00pm) and Michael Smith vs Dirk van Duijvenbode (10:00pm) on Wednesday July 20, 2022.
- Minimum bet £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- £5.00 free bets will be credited by 5.00pm on Thursday 21st July 2022.
- Free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Friday July 22, 2022.
Please see my guide to qualifying bets if you want more information about them and how they work.
Betfair and Smarkets are two excellent options for this offer. If you haven’t used any of these, now is a great time to try them out.
- 2% commission for all new registrations
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lengthen bet using my matched betting calculator.
Aim not to lose more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
Your €5.00 free bet will be credited by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday July 21, 2022 and valid until 09:00 a.m. on Friday July 22, 2022.
Although the promotion page suggests using the free bet on Thursday’s darts matches, Betfred’s free bets can generally be used in any sports market.
Using simple suited bets, you need to convert your £5.00 free bet to 80% money, or £4.00. Whereas your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.50 on this Betfred offer!
Get this deal at Betfred