It’s a big Premier League football Sunday, and you don’t want to miss this Betfred free bet offer! Place a single in-play bet over £10.00 on any Premier League match, and Betfred will give you £5.00 free bets to use on Monday’s football matches. Translated into terms of suited bets, this offers you a profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to single in play bets on Tottenham v Burnley (12:00), Aston Villa v Crystal Palace (14:00), Leeds v Brighton (14:00), Watford v Leicester (14:00), West Ham v Man City (14:00), Wolves v Norwich (2:00 p.m.) and Everton v Brentford (4:30 p.m.) on Sunday 15 May 2022.
- Minimum bet £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- £5.00 free bets will be credited by 5.00pm on Monday 16th May 2022.
- Free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Tuesday 17 May 2022.
Please see my guide to qualifying bets if you want more information about them and how they work.
Betfair and Smarkets are two excellent options for this offer. If you haven’t used any of these, now is a great time to try them out.
- 2% commission for all new registrations
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lengthen bet using my matched betting calculator.
Aim not to lose more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
Your €5.00 free bet will be credited by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, May 16, 2022 and valid until 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 17, 2022.
Although the promotion page suggests using the free bet on Monday football matches, Betfred free bets can generally be used in any sports market.
Using simple suited bets, you need to convert your £5.00 free bet to 80% money, or £4.00. Whereas your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.50 on this Betfred offer!
Get this deal at Betfred