The 2022 French Tennis Open is in full swing, and you don’t want to miss this Betfred Free Bet Club offer! Place an in-play bet on three tennis matches on Monday or Tuesday, and Betfred will give you a free bet equal to your average stake, up to £10.00. Translated into terms of suited bets, this offers you a profit of £5.75 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on three different tennis matches from Monday 23 May 2022 to Tuesday 24 May 2022.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Your free bet will be equal to your average bet.
- Minimum free bet of £0.50.
- Maximum Free Bet £10.00.
- The free bet will be credited by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday 25 May 2022.
- The free bet will be valid until 09:00 on Thursday 26 May 2022.
Please see my guide to qualifying bets if you want more information about them and how they work.
Betfair and Smarkets are two excellent options for this offer. If you haven’t used any of these, now is a great time to try them out.
- 2% commission for all new registrations
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lengthen stakes using my suited betting calculator.
Aim not to lose more than €0.75 on each of your 3 qualifying bets
So you will lose around £2.25 by qualifying for your £10.00 free bet.
Your €10.00 free bet will be credited by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday 25 May 2022 and valid until 09:00 a.m. on Thursday 26 May 2022.
Using simple suited bets, you must convert your free bet to 80% money, or £8.00. Given your total expected qualifying loss of £2.25, this gives you a profit of £5.75 on this Betfred offer!
Get this deal at Betfred