The 2022 French Open kicks off on Sunday and 10Bet is getting in on the action! Sign up and bet over £25.00 on any sport, and 10Bet will give you a £5.00 free bet to use in play on the French Open Tennis. Translated into terms of suited bets, this gives you a profit of £3.00 and here’s how…
- The promotion period for this offer is from 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 22, 2022 to 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, June 5, 2022.
- Registration required.
- Minimum wager of £25.00 on any sport.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- Your qualifying bet must be placed and settled within the promotion period.
- Over/Under, Draw No Bet and any type of handicap (excluding 3Way) are not eligible markets.
- £5 free bet to use in play at Roland-Garros tennis.
- Your free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- Free bet stake will not be returned with winnings.
Please see my guide to qualifying bets if you want more information about them and how they work.
You can calculate your lengthen bet using my matched betting calculator.
Aim not to lose more than £0.75 on your qualifying bet
Your free bet of €5.00 will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet and valid in play on the French Open tennis tournament for 7 days. Free bet stake will not be returned with winnings.
Be aware that 10Bet has different tennis retirement rules than Betfair and Smarkets, which could expose you to a big loss if a player retires. The safest way to match your free bet is Dutch at another bookmaker with the same retirement rules.
You should be able to convert your free bet to 75% cash, or £3.75. If you consider your expected qualifying loss of £0.75, that gives you a profit of £3.00 on this 10Bet offer!
Get this offer on 10bet